
well i leave in 78 days...
getting pretty excited.
less than 12 weeks and i shall be leaving everything i love... my job, my apartment, my family and my friends....for one long year.
and the only things i'm taking with are too many pairs of underwear, too few pairs of shoes, high hopes and hopefully enough money. and most importantly...I'll have Derek.
until then i will dream about the moment i step foot on familiar grounds...mbk...my other love.
1 comment:
Sister Mary Clarence.
You are flying right now, thirty minutes into your flight from Minneapolis to LA. Shize, I wish I had said so many more things at the airport instead of staring like a zombie. "NO REGRETS", let the sound of that resound in your head and ring in your ears like bells. While you are gone, I will continue down on your personal warpath of "fighting the good fight" against any and all Cody socks left in this old town. How I will make a name for myself without you to point and steer-- I am totally at a loss. Be well, email lots, hold babies, eat meat from swords, cut DaRude's hair and pee on your feet when they start to smell or when you get stung by a jellyfish. Missing you already, siamese.
Blessings on you Mooniake Shiitake.
You are the bird, I am the palms.
Madge.
Post a Comment